I decided after two years of sitting on the same boring stuff with my STI that I would change some things around. There’s more to come, but I wanted to give my blog and peeps some love.
17×9 +5 front and +12 rear
215/45/17 Potenza RE-11
Chargespeed D-1 oem look wide front fenders
rear fender roll/panel pull
about -3 camber front and rear
I’ve had these 20mm wider Chargespeed D-1 oem style fenders sitting in my kitchen (yeah I know) for a while now, and that my Caddy project is gone I thought it was time to get them ready for paint. They have a huge inner fender lip so the original fender liner can attach to it, but that kind of ruins the purpose of wider fenders if the fender is going to still be in the way of the tires. Also I don’t have but the back portion of the lining anyway. I trimmed the lip of it off, and then after the pictures smoothed them out so they are clean. I’m excited to get these on. I need to find the JDM sidemarkers for them also, but I may just see how much it will cost to shave those. I measure these and they are actually about 1″ wider than even my extremely pulled front fenders. I am going to need to step my wheel game up again!